Image hosting by Photobucket

Rambling journey of two Moms, figuring out parenthood while attemping to live life in a crumbling victorian amid the symphony of a rescued zoo of animals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts

Part of a Married in MA two mommy household. I obsess about horses and adore dressage. Love me, love my horse because frankly? She's bigger than you and I have taught her to step on things.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Life Stinks... literally

Plain fact is that my life stinks right now.


Literally.


Now it could stink because,


1. my company is now exploring other companies to merge with, which means another round of layoffs loom in the future. Which means of course, that our tight budget is going to get exponentially worse. Which means that every time I walk past the closed boardroom door I want to empty my breakfast out a window. Its a great feeling.


Or it could stink because,


2. Arden is sick yet again. And this time it has settled in her lungs. Is there anything more frightening for a parent than to have your child's breathing compromised? I don't know about you but I directly equate breathing with living. Not to mention the sheer joy having a child sick since mid-december brings into your world.


Better yet it could stink because,


3. I saw Arden awake for a total of ONE HOUR. There is something SERIOUSLY f**ked up about that.


Now if 1 were to come true and my job went astray then 2 and 3 could be fixed.


Well sort of. The loss of 1 would directly lead to the creation of 4


My life could stink even more because,


4. Heating oil, electricity and food all cost money and money comes from 1.


But truly my life stinks because,


5. Lucy our adorable, neurotic lab/??? cross decided to provide a special 2am episode of "Real Wildlife Encounters" starring herself and a very large representative of Mephitis mephitis .


And people wonder why I'm developing a tic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home