Image hosting by Photobucket

Rambling journey of two Moms, figuring out parenthood while attemping to live life in a crumbling victorian amid the symphony of a rescued zoo of animals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts

Part of a Married in MA two mommy household. I obsess about horses and adore dressage. Love me, love my horse because frankly? She's bigger than you and I have taught her to step on things.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Details, details....

Oh. My. God.


Its has been ages since I've had a second to drop a line and currently I have about a second to do so.


So where to start? Arden? The house? My job?


I'll just have to gloss over whatever comes to mind and worry about the rest later (like the latest exhausting conversation with my mom).


In a nod to previous posts on Arden's site my company who went through the layoffs now has annouced a merger. Now I doubt this will effect my HAVING a job. In fact it may become a problem of having MORE of a job than I bargained for. I'm holding tight until I get a feel for corporate culture.


Arden is hopefully on an upswing in the health department, but heck, I thought that last week....WAS EVEN BRAGGING about it on Friday...only to be back at the ped's on Saturday morning. Antibiotics round II...Suprex. Which has a great name in my opinion as a parent. If you're going to have to give your child a drug, something that smells like the head of a Strawberry Shortcake doll and has a name like SUPREX works for me. I picture a medicine bottle wearing a cape embossed with a giant "S" attacking whatever evil bacteria that won't let her ears and eyes clear up.


In word on the crumbling but charming victorian... we had our burner serviced which turned out to be in great shape. Not so much could be said for the oil tank. Funny thing...leaks are frowned upon apparently. Sigh.


Now if the major replacement of said oil tank wasn't bad enough...our car, fresh from its yearly tune up decided that perhaps starting wasn't on its high list of priorities. Gert the car needs a new starter.


Okay I have to go...Arden is speculating on the fit of her Elmo phone into the DVD player...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

kisses to your home from our anti-biotic home!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home